CCC Scorecard effective February 1, 2021
- ALL PLAY SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE RULES OF GOLF AS APPROVED BY THE R&A, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LOCAL RULES OF CEBU COUNTRY CLUB.
- MARKINGS ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Yellow penalty area – yellow stakes * Red penalty area – red stakes
- Out-of-bounds – white stakes / fences *Ground under repair – blue stakes
- IN ORDER TO HASTEN PLAY, DROP AREAS have been established for balls that may be declared unplayable in certain areas of the course. These DROP AREAS are defined by line markings or blue stakes.
- Free relief for balls lying on the demarcation between the fringe & fairway, also known as “Edger”.
- All bridgeways, cemented paths and other walkways that go over red penalty areas are considered to be part of the said penalty area.
- Free relief must be taken for ball lying on ornamental /decorative plant area as well as teeing area of hole # 1 & hole #10. Designated drop zone identified for corresponding tee areas / ornamental area.
ABNORMAL COURSE CONDITIONS in the general area
(fairways, rough, excluding penalty areas)
- Player may take free relief from cracks along the general areas provided that any past of the ball lies below the surface of the ground. Balls that lay on top of hairline / surface cracks must be played as it lies.
- Player may take one club length from the nearest point of relief, not nearer to the hole.
2. Tire Marks
- Balls that end up in tire marks caused by and not limited to golf carts, tractors, maintenance vehicles, push/pull carts, etc. may take free relief.
- Players may take one club length from the nearest point of relief, not nearer to the hole.